Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear Diner

Dear diner.

This website will hopefully help you choose the right place to dine in a short a time.
The Food in Iceland is magical, fresh and special. One of the reasons why you are checking out this website is because of a little curiousity right?

My goal is to guide you to the restaurant you are looking for in Iceland.
This will not be a big guide (to begin with) every restaurant will be selected by me. And i will have been there my self or heard something good about it.

I don´t believe in negativity so if you are looking for a restaurant just to complain, then i am afraid this guide is not the right one for you my friend.
I believe in good food, good wine and good atmosphere and if you agree with me on that one you will find what you are looking for.

This is not a full time job for me. But restaurants are my passion and good restaurants are my home.

I hope you will have a good time in Iceland. And hopefully you will find and discover all the things you came here to do.

When dining out in Iceland it's most important to relax and enjoy, keep that in mind.

Best regards:

Peter Eyfeld.

2009-01-25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader.
I would be more then happy if you have decided to leave a comment. Feel free to say watever you want, but keep it in the circle of Dining in Iceland.

Best regards:

Peter Eyfeld